Yoga at a CrossFit Gym?
Yoga is a compliment to CrossFit– it is a balance. CrossFit workouts are normally about strength, intensity, stamina and endurance. Yoga is slower, more deliberate and helps the athlete focus inward as well. Yoga is essentially the complimentary opposite of CrossFit. Things that anyone can expect to see get better or increase as a result of Yoga.
- Body awareness, effective positioning
- Range of motion and mobility
- Core awareness and stability
- Mindfulness and mental toughness
- Breath control/Breath awareness
- Improved posture
Our Yoga instructors are experienced Yoga instructors with an active practice. They each have different styles, but an appreciation for strength and conditioning.
If you just want to do Yoga we offer packages of classes where you can purchase 5, 10 or 25